It’s definitely time to see a podiatrist (aka: foot doctor) if …
* If you have chronic back pain and it’s not from trauma
* If you have arthritis
* If you have yellow or black toenails
* If your ankle has been swollen for over an hour
* If your child often complains of foot pain
* If you have constant knee pain and you’re not sure why
* If you think you’ve broken a bone in your foot
* If you have chronic heel pain
* If you have been stuffing your feet into heels for decades
* If everyone around you says you walk funny
WHAT ARE GAUNTLETS?
WHY DO I NEED NAIL TRIMS?
WHAT ARE NIGHT SPLINTS?
WHAT ARE ORTHOTICS?
WHAT IS OSTEITIS?
WHAT IS THERAPY?
Copyright 2011 Dr. Edward R. Cohen Podiatry.
All rights reserved.